Marketing Comms & Events Assistant
Personnel Selection are looking to recruit a Marketing Comms & Events Assistant for this Andover based company.
In order to be considered for the role of Marketing Comms & Events Assistant, you must have:
- Strong knowledge of Social Media marketing
- Experience using InDesign and PhotoShop
- Experience of working in a marketing team/role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical nature
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Previous experience in Marketing Comms & Events
The role of Marketing Comms & Events Assistant will involve:
- Support the marketing manager with creating social media presence and blog posts
- Take responsibility for regular campaign, website & metric reports
- Produce marketing content with various design softwares
- Assist the end to end events management
If you feel you would be suitable for the role of Marketing Comms & Events Assistant, please do apply immediately!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'