This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to develop their career working in both B2B and B2C sectors. The Marketing Co-ordinator will be involved in looking after an existing client base and expanding on current marketing campaigns. Experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential, however, confidence, creativity, adaptability and the drive to learn are key skills for this role (full training will be given). Whilst the job will involve both sales admin and marketing there is significant potential for the right candidate to grow and expand their role within the business.
The client is based in a semi-rural location with countryside views. The ethos of this very successful business is to provide their clients with a premium product, excellent customer service and maintain the real team spirit which is at the heart of this company. APPLY NOW.
- Assisting in the marketing and sales of the B2B sales sector
- Organise internal marketing
- Assist in creating of marketing collateral - both online and offline
- Work with third party agencies to ensure marketing collateral is produced to spec
- Sales support for B2C and B2B channels - customer service, order processing etc
- Daily admin tasks to support marketing and sales team
- Handle internal and external website support queries
- Reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Working to achieve KPIs, management of marketing activity
- Attend meetings, shows and meetings off-site as and when required.
- Full driving licence
- Microsoft Office experience - in particular, Microsoft Word and Excel
- £16,000 - £20,000 depending upon experience
- Bonus scheme
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Private healthcare after 12 months service
- Free tea/coffee/parking
- Customer Services
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Activity
- Key Account Management