Our client is seeking a Marketing Co-ordinator to be an important member of their highly motivated team of whom create and manage reward and loyalty solutions for a diverse client base, from small local businesses to international brands.
You must be ambitious with the ability to produce engaging marketing content for blogs, competitions, product literature, events, and social media. The role will be varied and include exciting projects in house (60%) and for their clients (40%).
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director, you will be an important voice within a small team with a great degree of creative freedom. You will work closely with the Head of Client Services, designers, developers and fulfilment team to bring projects to life in a dynamic environment.
You need to have great communication skills; this is not a role for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting ideas to the team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to grow with an ambitious technology focused business.
- Creating and delivering a strategic marketing plan
- Understanding of revenue and content-based marketing, tools and approaches
- Preferably experience of working in marketing or technology focused businesses
- Copywriting and content creation for varied media
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attending industry and networking events
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and excel
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing management with feedback
- Keep abreast of competitor and industry activity
- Understanding and appreciation of new technology
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative
- Able to demonstrate a good level of commercial acumen
- Experience of working in an organisation going through growth/ transition
- Ideally a degree or post graduate qualification with a marketing or business
- Some design experience with photoshop, InDesign or illustrator
- A full driving license and vehicle
Salary: £28k-£30k + Benefits
- Social Media
- Loyalty Programs