My client is a leading business services provider based in the heart of Leicester with a variety of clients up and down the country. They currently require an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join their fast-paced team working primarily with digital and social media tools, this role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop a career in a growing business. As a business, they are developing a marketing plan that engages all stakeholders both internally and externally, as a marketing professional you will be supporting the Head of Marketing in driving activity and growth across digital marketing channels. A strong capability within this area is key.
Key duties include
- Contribute to the Marketing strategy
- Execute activities on the existing marketing plan
- Track spend against budget.
- Support campaign activity for new leads and clients through various tools including Salesforce, Lead Forensics, Linked-in, Mailchimp, and various other channels.
- Content writing for emails, thought leaderships pieces - on a monthly basis
- Design and produce brochures for group companies
- Support the campaign activity plan and measure effectiveness through the CRM system.
- Identify and track industry events and forums for relevance
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of event management including booking administration, attendance on stands etc.
- Support for management of web analytics
- Support management of the website pages being kept up to date
- Source contributions and version control internal comms releases
- Work closely with the internal Graphics Designer to produce collateral and diagrams in line with the business needs
- Be the first point of contact for external suppliers in print, agency and promotional items
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a fast moving generalist Marketing environment - preferably working client side and/or in B2B
- Experience of managing social media platforms
- Experience using indesign- graphical software
- MS Office (Powerpoint in particular) to a reasonable level
- Understanding of wordpress
- Basic understanding of CRM and experience in measuring effectiveness of campaigns
- Graphics skills - any experience of Photoshop, InDesign or similar would be an advantage