This is a Marketing role with a real focus on digital and social media tools which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop a career in a growing business. As a business we are developing a marketing plan that engages all stakeholders both internally and externally and need a talented marketing professional to support the Sales & Marketing Manager in driving activity and growth across digital marketing channels. A strong capability within this area is key.
- Contribute to the Marketing strategy
- execute activities on the existing marketing plan
- contribute to future plans on an annual basis
- track spend against budget.
Campaign management and Digital marketing
- Support campaign activity for new leads and clients through various tools including Salesforce, Lead Forensics, Linked-in, Mailchimp, and various other channels.
- Content writing for emails, thought leaderships pieces - on a monthly basis
- Design and produce brochures for group companies
- Support the campaign activity plan
- measure effectiveness through the CRM system.
- Identify and track industry events and forums for relevance
- coordinate and manage the logistics of event management including booking administration, attendance on stands etc
- providing hands on management of the exhibition
- ensuring that the effectiveness of events can be evaluated.
- Support for management of web analytics
- Support management of the website pages being kept up to date to include people pages, services and sectors, case studies and news items etc
- Source contributions and version control internal comms releases
- Ensuring there is enough stock of hard copy collateral available for Sales purposes
- Work closely with the internal Graphics Designer to produce collateral and diagrams in line with the business needs
- Be the first point of contact for external suppliers in print, agency and promotional items
- Manage the subscriptions of licenses and renew memberships in place i.e. i-FM.net, BIFM
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute tasks to tight deadlines
- At least 1 years’ experience in a fast moving generalist Marketing environment - preferably working client side and/or in B2B
- Experience of managing social media platforms
- Experience using InDesign - graphical software
- MS Office (PowerPoint in particular) to a reasonable level
- Understanding of WordPress
- Basic understanding of CRM and experience in measuring effectiveness of campaigns
- Graphics skills - any experience of Photoshop, InDesign or similar would be an advantage