The Marketing Co-ordinator role is a newly created position. You'll be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the marketing plan across multiple consumer brands. Working cross functionally and collaboratively between departments you will given the opportunity to learn and develop within a truly global business.
My client is a Global consumer business based in Berkshire. They have an impressive portfolio of brands and pride themselves on developing their employees. With impressive growth plans and heavy investment in Marketing this opportunity would be ideal for someone looking to develop in a fast paced and growing business.
The Marketing Co-ordinator's Key responsibilities will include:
* To provide support for the activities, campaigns and projects as agreed with the product managers and Marketing Manager and assist with the product management as necessary.
* Ensures high quality of customer service and communications, to both internal and external customers
* Project management of campaigns throughout the year as specified
The Marketing Co-ordinator will ideally display:
* Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms along with social capability to network with senior and important stakeholders.
* Self-starter with capability to think operationally
* Possess analytical skills with ability to manage financial spread sheets
* Ability to overcome complexity in the working environment
* Good knowledge of the MS suite
* Excellent ability to work within cross-functional teams
My client is offering a competitive salary and will ideally be looking for someone to start quickly. If you are interested in the Marketing Co-ordinator position please don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job