Are you looking to kick-start your career in marketing? Do you want to work for a growing financial software company and be responsible for all things marketing?
My client is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator/Assistant to join them, the ideal candidate will be very creative, have an interest in Social Media, Content and Events and want to become and all round marketeer.
- Event Management - Organising event with Clients and key prospects, liaising with the relevant venue over arrangements.
- E-mail Marketing Campaigns - Use of a CRM system to send out e-mail campaigns to prospects
- Social Media - Management of the companies LinkedIn & Twitter and branching out to other social media channels.
- Case Studies and Factsheets - Liaising with internal staff, copywriters and clients in putting together case studies and factsheets for the business.
- Budget Management - Tracking expenditure against the marketing budget
- Content - Managing the content of the website ongoing
- Awards - Co-ordinate entries to key relevant awards
- A keen interest in making Marketing their career
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to think on your feet (this will be crucial when it comes to events)
- Good communication and people skills
- Ideally you will be educated to a degree level (a marketing degree would be an advantage)
- This role offers full training as well as study support.
- Content Management
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job