- Are you highly experienced in delivering exceptional training programmes in Communication, Sales and Leadership?
- Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can shape the future?
- Can you be in Surrey a couple of days a week at the very least?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Capability Development Manager. Reporting into the Business Director, you will be responsible for developing existing as well as new business, creating inspirational and innovative training schedules, and delivering these to you client portfolio. These courses will be a mix of classroom and virtual training, working with International Coaches, as this entrepreneurial business continues to grow at an exceptional rate globally.
So what background do you need to for the role of Marketing Capability Manager?
- You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of transformation in a food manufacturing site.
- You must have worked with short shelf life products. Ambient or non-food won’t be enough I’m afraid.
- Experience of working with Sainsbury’s and other retailers is vital.
- You will be a strong, focused, inspirational leader. This role needs to engage with people so from the moment you start your application, you will need to show your passion for people, and how you have previously developed a team.
- A strong background in Lean / CI is essential.
We have worked with this business and placed a number of people here, and we cannot stress the importance of finding the right person. The Head of Operations role is pivotal to the future success of this business, who have come a long way in the last 12 months but the next 12 - 18 months will be a huge step change, which you will shape. This really is a great opportunity so please get in touch either with your CV or call for a confidential conversation.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11437
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
- Capability Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'