Working for the marketing manager, the main tasks include: planning and executing holistic and comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to develop customer awareness, knowledge and understanding, through a series of marketing elements that take the customer on a journey that brings them closer to the company. Key metrics would be around moving customers and potential customers through the Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action (AIDA) funnel and converting them into advocates for the business and loyal repeat customers in support of our sales teams and regional representatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Multi-Channel Campaigns
- Responsible for planning, execution and monitoring of multi-channel campaigns using elements such as social media, web pages, webinars, case studies, exhibitions, speaker events, adverts, email marketing etc.
- Responsible for ensuring a clear customer journey that builds knowledge and understanding and ends with leads that we can action.
- Developing specific metrics for customer touch points that analyses how customers and potential customers move through the opportunity funnel.
- Develop campaign level metrics to judge the success of individual campaigns.
- Work with marketing manager to develop joint plans with regional representatives to ensure successful delivery of local campaigns.
- Work with product management and technical authors to develop compelling content that is then shared through a variety of marketing channels, selected to best reach and influence the target audience to meet the campaign objectives.
- Keep up to date with new ways of communicating complex technical messages.
- Public relations & media management
- Identify potential advertising spaces (including web-adverts, magazine and journal adverts). Organise advertising including purchasing, negotiating rates and deals. Liaise with staff who need to prepare advertising material to ensure deadlines are met.
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
o Write press releases, company profiles and other content for company website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions.
o Build a rapport with publications and editors to negotiate the best possible advertisement rates and media packages, free technical articles as well as opportunities for inclusion in their social media channels.
o Work with the marketing communications specialist to ensure that campaigns are executed through our social media and web presence.
- Marketing metrics & reporting
- Keep track and report on marketing budgets, so up-to-date information is available to the marketing manager.
- Tracking and reporting on measurable objectives for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Sales channel marketing
- Inform and get buy-in from the representatives for joint marketing campaigns. Monitor execution of these joint plans.
- Help the marketing manager develop marketing plans that deliver as part of the wider commercial plan and communicate these to the team.
- To assist the marketing manager in the delivery of projects.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Public Relations