Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Job Title: Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Location: Middleton Stoney, near Bicester
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus performance related bonus
Our client is an established company with multiple offices, but all marketing activities are conducted from their Middleton Stoney office. They are a specialist in automotive testing products and a true leader in their field. Due to team expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly capable Marketing Campaign Specialist to work as part of the marketing team. This is a brilliant opportunity, with significant rewards and recognition. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with sales and product management teams as well as your marketing colleagues.
- Responsible for planning, execution and monitoring of multi-channel campaigns using elements such as social media, web pages, webinars, case studies, exhibitions, speaker events, adverts, email marketing
- Responsible for ensuring a clear customer journey that builds knowledge and understanding and ends with leads that be actioned
- Develop specific metrics for customer touch points that analyse how customers and potential customers move through the opportunity funnel.
- Develop campaign level metrics to judge the success of individual campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop joint plans with regional representatives to ensure successful delivery of local campaigns.
- Work with product management and technical authors to develop compelling content that is then shared through a variety of marketing channels, selected to best reach and influence the target audience to meet the campaign objectives.
- Keep up to date with new ways of communicating complex technical messages.
Public relations & media management
- Identify potential advertising spaces (including web-adverts, magazine and journal adverts)
- Organise advertising including purchasing, negotiating rates and deals.
- Liaise with staff who need to prepare advertising material to ensure deadlines are met.
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for the company website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions.
- Build a rapport with publications and editors in order to negotiate the best possible advertisement rates and media packages, free technical articles as well as opportunities for inclusion in their social media channels.
- Work with the marketing communications specialist to ensure that campaigns are executed through social media and web presence.
Marketing metrics & reporting
- Keep track and report on marketing budgets, so up-to-date information is available to the marketing manager.
- Tracking and reporting on measurable objectives for marketing campaigns and online activities.
Sales channel marketing
- Inform and get buy-in from the representatives for joint marketing campaigns. Monitor execution of these joint plans.
- Help the marketing manager develop marketing plans that deliver as part of the wider commercial plan and communicate these to the team.
- Assist the marketing manager in the delivery of projects.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- A degree in Marketing is desirable
- Good experience in all Microsoft packages
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop is desirable
This role not only offers a competitive salary but also includes an annual performance related bonus, plus a discretionary profit share bonus and offers 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with a 30-minute lunch break. Due to location you will need to have your own transport.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"