Our client based near Haverhill is recruiting for a Marketing Campaigns Executive to provide support to their Marketing Manager and team.
The purpose of this role will be to:
- To effectively market our client’s product ranges to both B2B and B2C target markets.
- To provide a comprehensive support package for products to the market place.
- To communicate with target audiences; providing a high standard of marketing collateral.
- To organise and oversee the successful running of all events from start to finish, this may include support to joint events with third parties and sponsorship opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Be a Creative thinker and designer
- Have excellent proof reading skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of effective marketing
- Be able to work on projects independently and as part of a team
- Have a thorough understanding of consumer behaviour (B2B & B2C)
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to Chantelle asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.