The experience we need.
- Proven experience working as a Planner or Strategist for a marketing or branding agency.
- Proven background in marketing campaign planning or brand strategy.
- Must be able to talk about a strategy for a brand and its communications that you have run from end to end. So insights all the way through to creative briefing and development. You will be asked to do this at first stage interview!
- Marketing agency experience is a strong preference but there may be a few exceptions.
The successful Planner will be working alongside digital strategists, researchers and brand planners, helping to craft strategies for big brands on a range of integrated projects. Your role will include:
- Attend meetings with clients to take briefs, interrogate them and scope projects
- Devise brand, communications and/or creative strategies from scratch
- Prepare compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the development process
- Design and facilitate creative and/or strategic workshops
- Work on new business pitches
- Commission and manage primary research
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative data to pull out valuable and actionable insights
- Drive effectiveness of communications through rigorous measurement and evaluation
- Write effectiveness awards entries
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding of how clients and agencies make money and develop the ability to “sell in” strategic projects internally and externally
The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. Although the agency is one of the bigger agencies in the area, the planning team is small and close knit.
The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Great company benefits
- Exceptional career development and training opportunities
- All of the resources you could possibly
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job