- Marketing Campaign Manager position for a leading technology consultancy business
- Executing the marketing strategy for EMEA, with core markets in the UK, France, and Germany
- Generating leads for the EMEA sales team
- Previous experience of SaaS or Fin Tech
This Marketing Campaign Manager position is an integral hire in this expanding team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, the objective of the role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. The role will be responsible for tactically executing the marketing strategy for the UK and EMEA.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will build the opportunity pipeline for the sales team with top of funnel activity including paid media (paid social media, PPC and Display Ads), set up nurture campaigns (Eloqua/Salesforce), and conversion activity (content-lead) to drive MQL's. The company have invested in Salesforce and Eloqua and will need someone comfortable with utilising and rolling out these tools (or similar) in a commercial B2B environment. The successful candidate will be very comfortable in managing stakeholder relationships, working as part of a team, and show proven experience of working closely with a sales team.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- Generating and qualifying marketing leads
- End to end campaign management
- Developing a lead generation marketing strategy to support sales with revenue
- Working with Eloqua and Salesforce to develop their marketing automation capability
- Utilising digital paid marketing channels to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Experience of working in a commercial B2B environment
- Worked in a SaaS or Technology business
- Have an ability to create and develop relationships cross functionally
- Experience of executing a lead generation marketing strategy
- English speaking with second European preferable (German or French)
- Understand marketing automation principles and how they can deliver acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities for sales
- Experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Executed paid social media, PPC and Display Ad Campaigns
The Company: This established global business provider focused in the data, technology and professional services markets are looking to redefine their EMEA marketing strategy. This role is focused on the EMEA region and will support countries including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Greece. The company are invested in growing the marketing department require someone who wants a challenge and an opportunity to put their stamp on it.
The Package for Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Salary: £38,000-45,000
- Company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Campaign Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- lead gen*