Marketing Campaign Manager
Do you have a creative mind and are passionate about delivering innovative solutions?
Do you have experience of working to tight deadlines in a reactive environment?
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client based in Milton Keynes, as a Campaign Manager on a FTC basis for up to 12 months. In this role, you will support an account team to provide excellent levels of client service and assist with the day to day operations of one of their most exciting accounts.
Position: Campaign Manager FTC for up to 12 Months (MAT cover)
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £28,000 pa plus benefits
The job will involve…
- Create innovative campaigns that deliver high performing incentives, rewards & recognition for the client
- Work closely with the client when campaigns are launching to ensure satisfaction
- Deliver detailed analysis throughout the campaign
- Explore the latest incentives, reward & recognition trends ensuring they stay ahead of competitors
- Assist with the planning, operational and financial elements of each campaign
- Deliver campaigns within fixed budgets
- Assisting with the hosting of events for the client (some overseas travel may be required for this from time to time)
- Holding meetings with the client to keep up to date with progress and satisfaction
- Provide the highest level of client support and service at all times
- Pro actively work to ensure continuous improvement of the processes, procedures and support is given
- Experience of designing and implementing incentive campaigns
- Experience of managing campaigns from design to implementation to day to day in life management
- You’ll need to be agile and be able to react to last minute requests, work against tight deadlines and deliver on time.
- You’ll possess attention to detail and be passionate about delivering the best creative solutions for our client.
- You’ll be passionate about engagement and driving performance.
- Provide the highest level of client support and service.
- Be confident with written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive in the continuous improvement of the processes, procedures and support.
- Show good time management and priority settings skills.
- Knowledge of incentives, reward & recognition is essential.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to use Photo shop.
- Experience with CRM.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job