Our client is currently looking for a new Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team based in Chorley. You will be there on a full time permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of £17,000 - £20,000 plus a range of excellent benefits.
Our client is a dynamic young marketing agency based in Chorley, Lancashire. They supply a range of marketing services to clients working within the education sector from data supply to postal marketing to email marketing. Clients are based in the UK and overseas, and range from small start-up companies to large Multi National organisations. They are an ambitious, well established company working in a niche industry with a requirement for a new Campaign Manager.
The Marketing Campaign Manager role;
Our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their busy team as Campaign Manager. The role involves working with clients once orders have been generated by their Sales team to ensure client marketing campaigns are managed to their completion.
This challenging and exciting role will involve liaising with their existing and new client base once they have booked campaigns with them to ensure their marketing campaigns deliver the outstanding results they expect.
- 37.5 hours per week on a semi flexible basis
- Option of 1 Home working day per month
Responsibilities of their Marketing Campaign Manager;
- Work with our internal Sales Team once client orders have been placed to understand client requirements
- Liaise with clients throughout the day to progress email marketing campaigns
- Work with our internal Design Team to develop client marketing campaigns for both online and offline communications
- Email campaign set up, A/B testing, Reporting and Qualified Leads File generation (full training given)
- Manage our email send timetable
- Send client email campaigns using bespoke internal systems
- Report to clients after email campaigns using bespoke internal systems
- Use bespoke data management systems to create data files prior to release to clients
- Work with the internal Finance Team to collect payments
Skills, knowledge and experience required to become their Marketing Campaign Manager;
- Computer literate - specifically the use of Word, Excel and Access
- Minimum 5 A* - C GCSE’s, including Math’s and English
- Focused and well organised
- Remain calm and focused when under pressure
- Able to manage their own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and confident communication skills with a clear speaking voice
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proactive, confident, and able to build quick relationships with both clients and colleagues
Full training will be given to the successful candidate so, whilst prior experience would be ideal, it is not essential. Personality, confidence and passion go a long way.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Marketing Campaign Manager then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: March 16th 2018
Start Date: April 9th 2018