talentdesk have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our technology client based in North Cambridge.
Joining a small and fast-paced marketing team, you will ideally have solid experience of marketing automation using Marketo and running marketing and lead generation campaigns. Experienced in digital marketing, there will also be other elements of the marketing mix within this position such as creating content for blogs, social media and events.
As the system expert, you will have full responsibility of managing and maintaining Marketo as well as creating regular reports and dashboards, lead generation and to demonstrate ROI. Typical responsibilities as Marketing Campaign Manager include:
- Implementation, management and administration of Marketo
- Plan, track and measure global marketing activities
- Implement processes ensuring it is compliant with data protection laws
- Manage global lead generation programs
- Write and create copy for materials and campaigns
- Create, manage and execute content across social media channels
- Create and manage regular reports
- Attend sales meetings and present updates as required
- Ensure data on Salesforce and Marketo remains current and updated
The successful Marketing Campaign Manager will ideally have proven experience of using Marketo, although if you have previous experience of using another marketing automation system such as Eloqua or HubSpot to create dashboards and analyse reports that would also be welcomed. With steps already in place to monitor GDPR changes, you will have an understanding of data protection laws and GDPR legislation. With exposure of working with the full marketing mix you will have excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of this role and join an international business at an exciting stage of growth with excellent benefits.
- Marketing Campaigns