Marketing Campaign Manager - Technology Events (Global)
£32,000+ Bonuses & Benefits
My Client…. Is a content and events specialist to the Tech arena in particular the growing" Internet of Things" due to exciting growth a role has arisen for a Marketing Manager to be based at the client’s offices based in the tech start-up heartland of Shoreditch this is a great opportunity to join a very rapidly growing business on the edge of the latest explosion in digital technology.
The Role….This role has been created in response to the demands of the growing event portfolio. It is a key role within a small and developing team. The role will interface with all departments of the business from senior management to delegate sales and will be crucial in the ongoing growth of the company.
- Creation, management and execution of event marketing plans to recruit attendees to the client’s vertical events
- Manage marketing efforts to support sponsorship team
- Negotiation and management of strategic marketing partnerships for events
- To assist in the writing of marketing and sales collateral, including email, social (paid and organic) and website copy.
- Ownership and management of event websites
- Managing external design resources in the creation of marketing collateral
- To fully understand the CRM system and use to its full effectiveness in running a campaign.
- Auditing and analysis of data universe for each conference vertical under marketer’s remit
- Ownership of database research for own event portfolio
- Management of event budgets
- Reporting on marketing activity and effectiveness
- 24mth+ B2B events marketing experience (multiple events simultaneously)
- Exposure to CRM systems - Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not essential
- Understanding of web analytics
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience of working in heavily data driven marketing environment
- Understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Highly effective time management
- High level of numeracy
- Natural problem solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Campaigns
- International Events