Marketing Campaign Manager- Tech Events & Publishing (Graduate)
Up to £30,000+ Bonus & Progression
My Client…Is a vibrant start-up, are based just minutes from the heart of Shoreditch and one of Europe’s technological hot spots, Old Street’s 'Silicon Roundabout’ specialises in educating the tech market through publication and events due to the next phase of growth a role has arisen for an exec level marketer to work across the full marketing platform including website design, production and design of marketing emails, budget management, data analysis, audience segmentation and targeting, social media, marketing film production, external marketing such as per-click-advertising and contra deals, and much more
The Role…You will work on the marketing campaigns for both a digital publication, and the adjoining series of industry leading events. You will be heavily involved in all areas of our marketing strategy, and in doing so, you will gain experience within the full spectrum of marketing mediums.
- Website Design You will ensure websites are capable of communicating the desired message to various audiences. This will require great attention to detail, the production of compelling and concise marketing copy and an eye-for-design.
o Design marketing emails Designing marketing emails will follow all the principles outlined in the website section above, whilst bearing in mind a couple of additional considerations that help to ensure email deliverability, good open rates and a high number of readers clicking through.
o Social media You will use social channels to promote the publication’s content and, where appropriate, for the series of events. This will primarily be done using Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Marketing Strategy You will help develop marketing timelines and strategy for campaigns.
Skills & Experience Required…
- Be a university graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Have a can-do attitude and enthusiasm. Training will be provided but this is nothing without a hunger for learning!
- Be highly organised. All areas of each marketing campaign are time sensitive. You must take responsibility for organising your workload and ensuring all pieces are delivered on time
- Commercial drive. You should understand that each decision must make commercial sense for the business and prioritise your workload based accordingly
- Marketing Campaigns
- International Events
- Events Marketing