We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a professional organisation based in Lichfield.
The role is a 12 month contract initially and is based in a busy Marketing Department.
The company offer fantastic benefits including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The role is working as a Marketing Campaign Manager.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Developing the overall acquisition and engagement/retention strategy and plan for the groups brands and products
- Developing and delivering strategic objectives for the business
- Developing and implementing campaigns
- Creating engaging marketing material
- Working with external marketing agencies to develop and implement multi channel campaigns
- Working with all departments to ensure targets are met through various campaigns
- Raising internal awareness of objectives and campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating campaign results and business performance
- Monitoring and assessing competitors to identify gaps in current activity
- Managing the budget
The successful candidate will have solid experience in planning and executing campaigns. With experience of Google Analytics, Word Press, Digital Marketing.
In return you will receive excellent benefits, a great working environment and ongoing support and assistance.
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 2 - 5 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'