Marketing Campaign Executive
Salary up to £28,000k DOE
Do you have 3-5 years demonstrated marketing experience?
Have you taken ownership of running successful campaigns and advertising?
Experience using the adobe creative suite (Photoshop and InDesign)?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role, then we'd love to hear from you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join a rewarding organisation to help develop successful marketing campaigns and increase my clients global and national presence.
- To be successful in this role you will have a strong marketing background working within a similar role and experience using the adobe creative suite (Photoshop and InDesign) to create, edit and finalise creatives.
- You will need to demonstrate the understanding and execution of social media platforms both for creating and promoting campaigns as well as optimising outcomes from key touchpoints.
- You will have excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills, and the flexibility to adapt to change and take on board the variety of platforms for communication.
- You will have some project management experience and will have the ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- A degree or professional qualification in Marketing (CIM or IDM) would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated Marketing experience in B2B marketing.
- Creating and executing effective marketing campaigns, with prescribed messaging and visual direction
- Liaising with publication and partner contacts to submit campaign creatives to planned activities
- Monitor and provide reports/analytics on campaign outcomes
- Supporting PR activities from writing press releases to helping maintain and build press contact relationships
- Writing print and online copy for marketing collateral
- Technical copywriting capability
- Ownership of key projects
- Creating and managing social media messaging in-line with corporate branding and campaigns
- Social media content creation
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Supporting a successful social media strategy
- Occasional client visits and events in the UK and overseas which may from time to time require out of core hours working and travelling
- Provide support and enabling function to the Marketing Manager
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Marketing Campaign Executive, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'