Campaign Marketing Executive
Marketing Campaign Executive, West Midlands. Salary to £30,000
Our client, a leading distributor in the West Midlands is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Campaign Executive to join them.
- Investigate, propose, develop and execute lead generation campaigns, both tactical and long-term initiatives
- Manage campaigns and ensure projects lead to learning and understanding
- Assist in the implementation, development and reporting of the customer journey programme
- Develop customer behaviour change programmes
- Work with an integrated team to generate and express ideas in a collaborative approach to drive the delivery of innovation campaigns
- Manage outcomes and budgets to report back to the Marketing Manager
- Agree with the Marketing Manager on the creative approach, channels, messaging (internal and external), execution and stakeholder management to deliver projects
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team to ensure services and deadlines are met
- Embed the value proposition, through the communications mix, in all activity based on segmentation and contact type
- Organising market research
- With a passion for Marketing, you will need to build relationships with stakeholders and within your team
- You will have excellent communication skills, writing online or hard copy content for campaigns
- Confident dealing with clients and suppliers, both face to face and on the phone
- Confident with MS Office
- Using your organisational skills to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Commercial awareness
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm, if you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return.
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"