Following a recent strategic business review, our client is developing its commercial marketing capability to help drive immediate and long-term growth for the business.
You will be joining a new and ambitious marketing team.
You will be working towards clear strategic objectives and newly defined target audiences, who you will help us to understand and engage with.
You will enjoy a truly international remit.
A developing team with new objectives and focus means you will not be following process, you will be helping to create it, and you will have plenty of variety, working across multiple projects simultaneously.
You will help us to create category leading communications, across paid, owned and earned comms channels, delivering against a variety of objectives from brand awareness to lead generation and you will ensure that all marketing activity has clear objectives and measurement is in place in order to manage campaign performance and deliver learnings from all activity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Campaigns - You will also support the team on the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Whether it is in the delivery of a regional display campaign, or print advertising, webinar and email campaigns, you will help us create the most compelling messaging to drive maximum response.
You will also ensure that the right KPIs are in place for all activity and reporting processes are in place to measure and optimise performance.
Social - Delivering against the social strategy and content calendar, you will create posts that help to drive awareness of our key messages across all relevant platforms. You will contribute to our evolving social strategy, and measure and report on the improved campaign performance.
Web - Our website is an important leads channel for us, and you will help us to create more efficient user journeys that ensure customers and potential customers find the information they need in the minimal number of steps, and hence generate more business.
Sales Tools - You will develop a variety of sales tools including case studies, collateral and presentations to support the sales teams deliver our client’s story and benefits in the most effective manner.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of successful campaigns ideally across both b2b & b2c audiences
- Demonstrable knowledge of working across multiple communication channels - with strengths in digital
- Comfortable working across social channels and the development of content that maximises engagement levels
- Great copy-writing skills
- Working knowledge of campaign tracking, measurement and reporting
- Proven experience of delivering against a variety of campaign objectives, from driving awareness to generating quality leads for the sales teams
- Understands segmentation and has experience of developing relevant messaging for target audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up type of environment
- Directing third party suppliers, such as printers and design agencies
- Good creative judgement
- Effective communication skills and works in a collaborative way across multiple teams
- You will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious self-starter
- International marketing experience
- Telco/Tech experience
- Partner marketing experience will be beneficial
- Building insights from a variety of data sources
Experience of using 3rd party tools for lead generation management, media monitoring, press release distribution, etc
In addition to the above responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor/line manager from time to time.
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job