Main Duties and Responsibilities
Content Management - You will help us to create compelling content that will contribute to our marketing activities across a variety of channels.
Social - Delivering against the content calendar, you will create posts that help to drive awareness of our key messages across all relevant platforms. You will contribute to our social strategy, and measure and report on the improved campaign performance.
PR - You will assist in the creation of press releases that will help us to promote key initiatives across EMEA, ensure they are executed in a timely manner and help us to make PR a more powerful component of our marketing mix. You will also use our media monitoring tool to review our client’s and competitive press coverage, sharing highlights with the broader business.
Web - Our website is an important leads channel for us, and you will help us to create more efficient user journeys that ensure customers and potential customers find the information they need in the minimal number of steps, and hence generate more business.
Campaigns - You will also support the team on the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Whether it is in the delivery of a regional display campaign, or print advertising, webinar and email campaigns, you will help us create the most compelling messaging to drive maximum response.
You will also ensure that the right KPIs are in place for all activity and reporting processes are in place to measure and optimise performance.
Sales Tools - You will develop a variety of sales tools including case studies, collateral and presentations to support the sales teams deliver the client’s story and benefits in the most effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of successful content ideally
across both b2b & b2c audiences
- Demonstrable knowledge of working across multiple communication
channels - with strengths in digital
- Comfortable working across social channels and the development of
content that maximises engagement levels
- Great copy-writing skills
- Working knowledge of campaign tracking, measurement and reporting
- Proven experience of delivering against a variety of campaign objectives, from driving awareness to generating quality leads for the sales teams
- Preferably experienced in the application of PR tactics into the
- Understands segmentation and has experience of developing relevant messaging for target audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up type of environment
- Directing third party suppliers, such as printers and design agencies
- Good creative judgement
- Effective communication skills and works in a collaborative way across multiple teams
- You will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious self-starter
- International marketing experience
- Telco/Tech experience
- Partner marketing experience will be beneficial
- Building insights from a variety of data sources
- Experience of using 3rd party tools for lead generation management, media monitoring, press release distribution, etc.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor/line manager from time to time.
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing