Marketing Campaign & Data Executive
Wimbledon, with WFH flexibility
£22,000 - £28,000 + benefits
This role gives the right candidate a true chance to shape the relationship between our sales team and data and best find practice ways of utilising this data to shape business decisions.
The Harnham Group are an international group of businesses that provide support to the Data & Analytics community in the form of our founding brand Harnham, a recruitment consultancy and more recently, Rockborne, a Data consultancy. Owing to our impressive growth and plans for expansion, we are looking for a Data & Campaign Executive.
This role sits in the Marketing Team and works hand in hand with our Data & Campaigns Manager and our Corporate Services Team to own the lead monitoring and reporting process - from initial inbound lead, through progress, to turning it into revenue. In addition, the Campaign & Data Entry Analyst will work closely with our database on data health improvement initiatives, campaign analysis and other tasks to support the Marketing Team.
- Lead processing, qualification, monitoring and reporting
- Campaign data analysis using internal and external data (e.g. customer, user, revenue, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Updating, uploading and managing data in the system (which will include extensive and routine data entry)
- Full ownership of managing the marketing calendar
- Manipulating data to support the Sales function
- Work with cross-functional teams globally
- Proactively supporting the Marketing Team in achieving goals/KPIs
- Taking on additional responsibilities across the business, supporting various departments where necessary
Qualifications / Experience / Skills Required
- Robust knowledge of Excel
- Navigating large data sets with multiple fields
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and maintain large quantities of data from multiple sources
- Communication skills - clear, accurate and concise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion to learn and understand our business and it's processes
- An eagerness to resolve issues with a can-do attitude
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Experience with Data collection/entry into a system
- Knowledge of Power BI or similar data analysis tool / software
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools
- CRM (Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc.) system experience
- Background in recruitment or talent
- Paid media knowledge
- Conversion optimisation experience
- data entry
- marketing campaigns
- data visualisation
- CRM database
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'