Marketing Campaign Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator to join a Marketing team within a Commercial and well established organisation based in Andover.
This role will work closely alongside the Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage both the paid search, and email campaigns, for the company and their suppliers. This role will also involve writing articles for adverts and blogs.
Other duties include:
- Assist with generating reports and key performance indicators from Google Adwords and reporting the performance
- Assisting with SEO, alongside the agencies
- Produce copywriting, to include online products, blogs, and brand pages
- PPC Campaigns and creating AdWords campaigns, alongside the agencies
- Create adverts using images, text and videos to target previous visitors / customers
We are looking for candidates with a track record and proven success with Google Adwords and Analytics, and someone who has created and designed email marketing campaigns before. You will have experience within CPC monitoring, and Webmaster tools. This role would suit someone who likes to analysis data and trends and report back to the team with suggestions and improvements. It is desirable if you have a marketing degree or diploma, and also if you have previous retail experience too.
Hours Monday -m Friday 9am - 5pm with free parking.
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job