The Marketing/Campaign Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the co-ordination and delivery of marketing activities for the Marketing/Campaign Manager and in some cases the LOB Marketing Director. The role holder will be a key support in the delivery of the marketing plan and therefore a vital co-ordinator across all marketing teams and functions.
Whilst the role is based in GB, the primary focus will be supporting the LOB teams in Aerospace and Marine developing their portfolio of international business. As these are global businesses the role requires working with Aerospace and Marine colleagues across the global network and also with non- specialist network offices. Collaboration will also be required with the global Marketing community.
Global Aerospace includes the Airline Practice, Aerospace (manufacturers, airports and service providers), General Aviation (fixed and rotor wing aircraft) and the Inspace team (satellites).
Global Marine encompasses Shipowners which includes Hull and Machinery, Protection and Indemnity and Special Risks (Marine Liabilities), Superyachts and the Cargo team.
- Key support to the Marketing/Campaign Manager in the delivery of the marketing plan and all its elements and tactics within agreed timelines and budgets. Includes activity in GB and in the global COEs
- Coordinate and liaise with regional and global marketing colleagues including the CoE’s (Communications, Design, PR, Digital and Research/Analytics) as required to deliver campaigns and programmes
- Requires collaboration with the related Industry team to ensure global LOB assimilation of industry intelligence and thought leadership. Collaboration may also be required with Global Shared Services where appropriate
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Manager with the delivery of client events, including client technical training programmes. Liaise with the CoE Event Teams for brand and process alignment. Liaise with the CoE Communication Teams to ensure appropriate advertising of the event on our Intranet, Internet and social media tools. Liaise with local Line of Business (LOB) administrator as appropriate
- Maintaining the marketing portal as a mechanism for global dissemination of marketing content and provide guidance to LOBs in GB and globally on their use of the portal
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Manage the (LOB/Campaign) marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant LOB administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure consistency of approach to marketing activities and to share new ideas and best practices both in GB and globally
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key individuals within the [LOB/Campaign], in GB and globally by understanding their business issues and providing proactive advice.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the products, services and solutions that the [LOB/Campaign] offers to clients
- Understand the importance of global connectivity for growth of the global specialisms and collaboration with Industry.
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the full range of products, services and solutions that Willis Towers Watson offer to clients as well as the different markets and buyer hubs that exist
- Operate within Willis Towers Watson agreed policies, procedures and core values, demonstrating a consistent and corporate approach
- The Co-ordinator will have a general understanding across all areas of the business
- London-based with requirement to travel to other UK locations as required.
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
- Ability to work across geographies (language capability useful but not a requirement)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company.
- Ideally hold Bachelor's degree in business with a concentration in marketing or equivalent
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com