Job Title: Marketing Campaign Analyst
Location: Head Office Enderby, Leicester
Salary: Highly competitive plus benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
You all know our high street retail client , but did you know they are a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. They are the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear they are the market leader. At the last count they have over 540 stores, plus the company directory and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So they have gone global!
Due to our clients continued success thy are now looking to recruit a Marketing Campaign Analyst to join their head office team in Enderby, Leicester.
If you have got an expert understanding of using customer data and targeting to deliver effective, integrated campaigns, then you sound like just the sort of person we are looking for!
Marketing Campaign Analyst Role:
Working in our Marketing teams interpreting and analysing data to contribute to the new business development of our Directory business. There are lots of high profile projects for you to work on in this department, things that will really shape the direction of the Directory business and develop your skills too.
About the Marketing Campaign Analyst Role:
- Review and improve our current online and offline campaign performance
- Ensure we deliver a fully integrated approach across channels
- Take a targeted approach to selecting customers and prospects, helping us maximise positive response to campaigns.
- Review existing campaigns and implementing improvements.
- Work closely with our Finance Team to ensure campaigns achieve profit targets
The ideal Marketing Campaign Analyst:
- You'll have outstanding analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret large volumes of complex data.
- Highly knowledgeable about the latest testing methods and tools
- You'll have the experience to lead our selection targeting and process flows
- You'll also be a confident negotiator and be able to making clear arguments for campaign selections
- SQL, Advanced Microsoft Excel and (ideally) SAS
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Campaign Analyst to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rate of pay and job satisfaction.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to carry out this role then apply today for the chance of a early interview!
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Campaign Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job