Marketing/Business Development Manager
£Negotiable DOE + Excellent Benefits inc Generous Company Bonus Scheme
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Winchester, Basingstoke, Southampton and Andover
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company currently working with some of the UK's largest property developers. If you have desire to help a business grow this is the opportunity for you!
Your own transport is essential.
Your role will involve:
- Create a marketing strategy to target businesses on a national level
- Push all services available to existing businesses
- E-mail marketing
- Build on existing client relationships
- Develop new working relationships with potential clients
- Attend client meetings
- Develop the company brand through the company website and other media channels
- Put together contract bids and proposal documents
- Marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Creating and delivering new business opportunities
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Overseeing and executing marketing campaigns
- B2B marketing experience
- E-mail marketing
- Developing the communications and overall marketing strategy for a business
- Experience within the property industry (not essential)
You will be the ideal candidate due to being:
- A versatile team player
- Winning mindset
- A 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communicator
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working versatile individual to join a rapidly expanding business. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Development
- B2B Marketing
- e-mail Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job