We are looking to recruit an exceptional Business Development Manager for the Financial Services Sector Group of this high profile law firm renowned for innovation and exceptional client service. You will work with the Financial Services partners across London to support the implementation of Sector's business development plans in order to drive increased sales of profitable, strategically-aligned work into the firm.
· Provide day to day support to the Financial Services leadership team on the wide range of BD initiatives
· Support the implementation of Sector's business development plans on the development of reputation, key relationships and the development of new service lines and revenue.
· Liaise with Head of Sectors Business Development and Sector BD Managers to share best practice and coordinate BD activity
· Support the Sector in all aspects of business development, covering a wide portfolio of BD skills, to include targeting, developing thought leadership campaigns, measuring tactical activity and encouraging strategic alliances.
· Play both a lead advisory and 'hands-on' role in coordinating and shaping proposals and credential statements
· Working with the Key Account team encourage and support Relationship Partners in their pursuit, development and maintenance of key clients
· Manage the profile of the Sector by ensuring effective use of all communication channels for the sector and firm
· Line management responsibilities for the Financial Services BD team.
· Oversee firm wide BD activities such as legal directory submissions, web site material, case study material .
· Lead formulation and management of the BD budget for the Sector and ensure the firm is getting the best ROI from the budget.
*Experience of undertaking a similar role in a partnership environment.
*Ideally 2-3+ years management experience.
*Team management and mentoring skills.
*Knowledge of the Financial Services sector is desirable.
*Relevant marketing qualification