The role is sits in a successful team, largely focussing on clients from the Not for Profit Sector. Competencies will include:
- Assist in the planning and development of national marketing and business development plans, working closely with the associated team.
- Scheduling and posting to company social media channels.
- Generating new business activity to facilitate meeting for partners.
- Assist, when needed, on bids and tenders closely related to the practice area.
- Work closely with PR, design, and digital teams to produce marketing collateral.
What We're Looking For:
A marketing and business development candidate with experience in either a legal or accountancy firm.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job