A new opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's well known Law firms for a Marketing Co-ordinator based in the firms Leeds office. As a Marketing Coordinator in the International Practice Groups and Sectors hub, you will operate as a key member of the marketing teams, providing support across a range of dynamic activities.
The opportunity will expose the successful candidte to key engagements with a small group of market leading specialist legal practitioners. Acting in a pivotal role the candidate will provide advice and guidance direct to the partner/lawyer community and work as part of a collaborative team including deputising for senior colleagues and sharing work with others.
This role will provide the successful candidate exposure to all areas of marketing activity across the business and opportunity to develop your career with rounded knowledge within a dynamic international setting.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a coordinator within the International Marketing Hub you will be an ambassador for the firm in a key international position:
- Coordinate the delivery of profile raising activities including events, award submissions, sponsorships, website and digital content, client communications, marketing collateral
- Support the partners and lawyers in introducing specific legal solutions to key clients
- Play a leading role on ensuring the firms BD messages are consistent
- Work collaboratively to ensure BD strategies and messaging is being shared, enabling strong and cohesive go to market tactics are deployed
- Support the implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans
- Hold responsibility for the sector and practice group intranet sites
- Support the marketing management team in engagement with leadership teams and in communicating with the wider fee earner community
- Ensure that all marketing activities support promotion of the firms brand and help achieve the firm's strategic objectives.
If you are interested then please do apply ASAP.