An international qualifications body is looking to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Assistant to assist in the progression and delivery of all marketing campaigns and business development work for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing & Business Development Assistant:
- Collate and analyse data from weekly electronic and hard copy questionnaires, forming an overall report of the results.
- Support the centre with any marketing materials, and ensure the marketing directory is kept up-to-date.
- Produce Return on Investment data for the Head of Business Development and General Managers.
- Coordinate travel, accommodation, and the logistics for events as required.
- Negotiate good rates with suppliers and carry out quality check for goods received.
- Organise and manage mass marketing mail outs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Marketing & Business Development Assistant:
- Respectable level of general education.
- Knowledge of ESOL market and participation in Sales and Marketing activity is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits for the Marketing & Business Development Assistant:
- £19,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.