Our client, an international group working within the sector of insurances, reiunsurance and employee benefits are looking to recruit a Marketing Business Analyst, to be based in thier London offices on a six month contract.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that they are successful at interpreting requirements from internal clients, document and translate into technical requirements for our in-house development team. This will include:
- Build strong productive relationships with the business to elicit high quality requirements that are based on true business need
- Client-facing, facilitation and influencing skills with variety of business and IT partners including at senior levels. Ability to explain business benefits of a solution, and to elicit requirements from a diverse variety of people.
- Clearly articulate the business need into business requirements and work with business & IT colleagues to convert these into functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivery of project documentation including requirements definitions, specifications, feasibility studies, gap analysis, operating models, process maps for 'as is' and 'to be' processes, use cases, data models, solution descriptions, handover documents etc.
- Produce high/detailed level requirements and equivalent high/detailed level business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Articulate complexity in simple terms to facilitate quick understanding and decision making from project stakeholder
- Work closely with development teams in formulating the test scenarios
- Support development and test teams during the critical phases of a project, owning the requirements as defects and changes are raised
- Business Analyst