Marketing Brand Planner
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven marketing professional to join a leading UK bank and help implement changes to the brand from a physical and digital perspective. The Marketing Brand Planner will be based in London city on an initial contract length of 12 months. The initial day rate on offer is between £250-300/day, depending on experience.
As this is a high profile flagship programme within the bank, the successful individual must have a strong strategic background and previous marketing experience with multi-national brands. This role is split between managing marketing requests and strategic thinking.
- Coordinating marketing initiatives for delivery teams and manage marketing activity
- This is a reactive role, you will be responding to marketing briefs/proposals that come into the team.
- Prioritising projects, working with stakeholders and ensuring that integrity of the brand identity
Essential skill set/ experience:
- Strategic background (Strategic thinking is key - long term vision)
- Marketing experience with multi-national brands
- Experience with clicks and mortar organisations
- Financial services experience is highly desirable however individuals who have worked within supermarkets / telecoms companies will also be considered
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
MARKETING, BRAND, PORTFOLIO, BRAND PLANNER, MARKETING MANAGER, STRATEGY, STRATEGIC, DIGITAL, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales