To support integrated teams to deliver innovative and effective campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are developed with a clear understanding of the outcome that needs to be delivered and that previous results and learnings are shared and understood across the integrated team.
The job holder will contribute to the shaping of delivery plans developed by the integrated team, also providing support - including financial management and maintenance of general management information - for their portfolio team and integrated teams of which they are a key part.
The job holder will also deliver a small number of their own projects, focusing on campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are likely to consist of a pre-agreed strategy, plan and a simple channel mix.
Fully accountable for:
- Supporting integrated teams, including keeping track of the portfolio's scope of work, agreed outcomes and progress versus these outcomes versus 1, 2 and 3 year plans, keeping the integrated team up to date and feeding into management information as required;
- Contributing to the plans developed by integrated teams of which they are a key part;
- Leading the day to day management of the portfolio's budget, including overseeing forecasting and ensuring quality of data entry that then feeds into financial management reports;
- Supporting the portfolio team including sourcing timing plans, preparing presentations and supporting integrated teams and integrated working (meetings, action notes, status reports etc);
- Preparing management information for the portfolio team, integrated teams and wider team as required;
6.Budget management of own projects circa £50K - £100K.
Good knowledge of marketing, customer communications and behaviour change implementation methods and channels to enable contributions to integrated teams and delivery of own projects;
A working knowledge of research and evaluation techniques, including customer research, to develop and evaluate effectiveness;
Appropriate academic credentials or relevant professional experience.
Excellent written and oral communications skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders effectively;
Good planning and organisational skills, including numeracy for budget administration;
Good attention to detail and effective monitoring and critical evaluation skills to help support preparation of management information.
Ability to interpret research and analysis, manage stakeholders and maintain good relationships.
Good experience in budget management, monitoring and reporting;
Good experience of analysing data and market research and producing clear and easy to understand management information.
Some experience of developing and delivering campaigns and project to deliver agreed outcomes, including behaviour change.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Marketing & behaviour experience