Manchester City Centre (close to Victoria Station)
Salary up to £32,000 DOE
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Automation Manager working hand-in-hand with the CRM and marketing team. With fantastic office perks, we’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to join our fast growing marketing department to deliver multiple automation campaigns across our group companies to prospects and clients.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
- Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content)
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant
- Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionalitWorking collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo, or eloqua and hubspot would be essential
- Strong email marketing and campaign experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job