Do you have a flair for Marketing? Do you have previous experience with using photo-shop programmes, and using social media as a marketing tool?
Are you currently working in a Marketing role and wish to progres If so our client an independent award winning Estate Agent is waiting to hear from you.
This company is looking for someone to come in and take control of the in-house marketing which includes, but is not limited to; Website, social media platforms, window cards, brochures etc.
They are looking for someone creative to come in and implement new marketing ideas across all of their branches, to ultimately support in the sales of properties.
Benefits of this Marketing role include:
- Mon-Fri working week
- Holiday Entitlement
- Training and Development
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent working environment
Marketing Associate role:
- To ensure the smooth running of the marketing department
- To plan and implement the marketing activities
- Help achieve business goals through strong marketing campaigns
Requirements of the Marketing Associate role include:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge in using photo-shop
- Ideally experience in photography and videography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of social media presence
This exciting position wont be vacant for long.....Don't delay apply today !!
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'