Are you an outgoing, energetic, confident individual who wants career progression within marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Coordinator reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and working closely with a successful and entrepreneurial CEO.
My client is a professional company with a distinctive and modern vision who are equally fun and sociable, providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and outgoing individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys all aspects of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands-on; they will be involved in all aspects of marketing, working alongside a knowledgeable Marketing Manager.
- Creating social media posting schedule utilising Hootsuite and manage pages day to day - LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Post job adverts and contact applicants via email
- Assistance in implementation of the marketing strategy
- Copywriting and proofing
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Opportunity to grow into day to day management of PPC advertising within the marketing strategy
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 1 years working experience
- Good level of written English
- Self-motivated, creative, outgoing personality with the ambition to succeed and grow
- Highly proficient with word, excel, and powerpoint (or equivalent)
- You must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- It is essential you must have a strong communication skill set (edited)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job