Willis Towers Watson Affinity is a B2B2C global line of business which designs and delivers insurance solutions for businesses whose core business is not insurance, with a main focus on the following industries: automotive, energy utilities, financial services and mobile network operators.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Global Head of Affinity Marketing in the implementation of the Global Affinity Marketing Strategy. This is a London-based role with a requirement to travel occasionally, mainly within Europe.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders in the various business functions, to assist in the production of new marketing assets (including client presentations/RFPs, newsletters, demos, case studies, testimonials, thought leadership pieces, industry insight reports) in a variety of formats (print, digital, PowerPoint, video).
- Ensure all marketing assets are on brand and aligned with our global business strategy.
- Maintain/update existing marketing assets in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate the localisation of marketing assets when required, liaising with all key stakeholders.
- Manage external agencies, freelancers and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the products, services and solutions that Affinity offers to clients. The Associate will also have a general understanding across all areas of the business.
- Build solid business relationships within the central Affinity team and the regional Affinity marketing and sales community as well as the wider business.
- Operate within Willis Towers Watson’s agreed policies, procedures and core values, demonstrating a consistent and corporate approach.
- Superb communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships.
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help.
- Ability to work across geographies and cultures.
- Proficient in Powerpoint. Proficiency in other presentation tools (e.g. Prezi), a clear advantage.
- Spanish and/or French a distinct advantage. Other European languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or Marketing.
- CIM qualification desirable.
- International marketing experience would be a clear advantage.
- 2-5 years’ marketing experience, ideally gained within financial or professional services, preferably in a B2B and/or B2B2C environment.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job