Founded in 2018 this is a London-based start-up disrupting children’s publishing through educational technology. Having successfully raised funding this business is made up of story tellers, experienced entrepreneurs and scale up specialists, all working towards the ambition of turning learning into a magical game for children around the world.
You will join the team as a Marketing Associate to help let the world know about this amazing product and community. Working directly with the CMO, you’ll be getting
involved in every element of the marketing mix but will particularly take responsibility for all owned content - across email, social and the website.
• Social media and content strategy: working closely with the CMO, determine which
• platforms should be focusing on, what kind of content will work in each and the
• calendar for posting.
• Creating and posting content across social, email and web: create content (copywriting), leveraging a network of writers and content from the Creative Director where necessary and then distribute across all company owned channels.
• Engaging with the community: come up with creative ways to engage community that are on brand and consistent in terms of style and quality.
• Get stuck in to all kinds of other challenges across marketing and business development, constantly testing new activities, channels and you’ll need to be flexible and willing to get involved in lots of different things, from events through to retail partnerships.
Who Fits the Bill?
• Educated to degree level.
• You need to be passionate about the purpose i.e. to turn learning into a magical game for children around the world!
• A creative thinker with the ability to write engaging copy and come up with inventive ways to engage the audience.
• A good sense of humour the business persona is funny and you need to be able to embody that fun spirit!
• An analytical eye - you don’t need to be a prizewinning mathematician, but great marketing is equal measure creativity and numbers and you need some balance in your approach.
• Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work with some uncertainty. Working in a startup can be hard work and forever changing so this is a must!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'