25 days holiday, u/t 10% pension. Marketing Assistant role for international luxury home improvement products co. Joining established team of marketers and creatives; Hands-on creative marketing activity, and assisting the team and colleagues. 22k Manchester
The Marketing Assistant will be joining an established marketing function, which is responsible for digital and traditional marketing activities, B2C and B2B. The role will see you involved in hands on creative marketing projects as well as playing a key role in supporting the marketing function organisationally. Responsibilities will include
- Contributing to blogs, newsletters, brochures, social posts press releases and more
- Uploading and maintaining content on the websites
- Arranging mail outs, taking minutes, assisting with press requests, creating purchase orders, compiling paperwork
- Assisting with the arranging of exhibitions, events, tradeshows, product launches,
- Assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns through data analysis
- Assisting with social media posting and scheduling across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn. Potentially taking responsibility for the social activity of one or two of the companys brands in time.
This role will suit candidates currently in Marketing Assistant, Marketing Co-ordinator or Marketing Administrator roles, or marketing (or similar) graduates who have had around 6 months in an office based role that relies on good organisation, communication, attention to detail. Suitable candidates will come with some or all of the following
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Organised, punctual, and happy to make suggestions
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Social Media Platforms, and other Marketing tool such as Mailchimp
- Enthusiasm, positive can-do approach, collaborative team player
- A solid Marketing qualification and at least 6 months relevant, full time, work experience
- An interest in the home improvement / interior design sector, or a related sector
The successful Marketing Assistant will be joining a major player in the luxury home improvement sector, with a long and interesting history. Focussing heavily on beautiful imagery and design, and with a number of very well defined brands, this is a great opportunity to learn the ropes in Marketing, in a highly successful team working across a diverse range of channels and activities, nationally and internationally.
Occupying amazing, brand-new, purpose built premises just outside the city centre, they are easily reachable by road, rail and bus networks.
This is a live brief so, if you feel your are well suited, and the opportunity appeals to you, please apply with your CV by clicking the link.
- Marketing AssistantManchester M11 3FF22k
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'