Potentiality Recruitment are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to work for an industry leader within their field. This role provides you with a unique opportunity to work for an exceptionally talented Marketing Manager in a company where the directors strongly value the contribution of the marketing team. Our client are a high growth company and are looking for someone ambitious who will want to learn and develop with the company over the long term.
The role will involve a full mix of marketing activities including content creation, data collection and data analysis. Specifically, the role will involve carrying out the following duties:
- Works under the direction of the senior management team to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop and optimise the marketing strategy
- Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Assist in the creation of graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of emails, website content, and other promotional materials
- Help to maintain social media accounts through community engagement and content distribution
- Assist in collecting marketing data that will help to create data and financial reports for the department
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s
- Ensuring client confidentiality through the appropriate handling of data.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in marketing ideally within a B2B marketing environment.
- Experience working with website content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Experience working with Mailchimp or similar email content management systems
- Proven success assisting digital marketing strategies through SEO, Email, PPC and paid social activity
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and in-person
- Ability to prioritise and organise your workload to adhere to business requirements
- High levels of computer literacy including Microsoft and Adobe packages
- Strong creative writing skills and impeccable grammar
- Proactive, intuitive and driven
- Professional and confident
- Positive and enthusiastic to learn and develop.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a successful company as part of a talented and dynamic marketing team. Our client offer great opportunities for career progression. Please apply for this role if you have the right skills and marketing experience, without this your application will not be considered.
- Content Management
- Content Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'