Have you got a good knowledge of Microsoft Adobe Creative Cloud? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Can you go the extra mile to achieve a goal?
If yes, then we'd like to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a successful Marketing Assistant to join the successful team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be there to increase marketing activity and effectiveness across the various marketing disciplines.
Alongside marketing experience the ideal candidate will need to be able to multitask and organise yourself to prioritise your daily and weekly routines and responsibilities.
Daily duties may include -
- Planning and organisation of in-house training events
- Managing our social media and publicity platforms
- Assisting with the composition and distribution of news articles to various industry publications.
- Assisting with the distribution and monitoring the results of marketing emails
- Populating and maintaining product information across our ecommerce website including product descriptions and images
In addition to the above our client is offering a competitive salary alongside an excellent bonus scheme amongst other benefits. For more information contact Emily Betts at Adecco Aylesbury on alternatively apply to this advert directly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Marketing Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'