Position: Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive?
Do you want to work in a dynamic, demanding environment?
As a Marketing Assistant you will support the Brand Manager and other members of the Marketing Team in the delivery of marketing initiatives.
What will a typical day look like for you?
- To support the team in the preparation and delivery of key events across the year
- To regularly review and update the website to reflect organisational news and activities and make improvements
- To actively seek and undertake photography and filming projects to document activity from across the organisation and highlight important brand messages
- To monitor and update the organisation’s social media channels and consider initiatives to further engage with our digital audience
- To engage regularly with the wider organisation to support others in the delivery of localised marketing, communications and branding initiatives
- To identify media opportunities and support the Marketing Officer in seeking media coverage, working together with our PR consultant and photographers where applicable
- To help implement and oversee the processes to ensure brand guidelines are being followed across the organisation
- To collate results and analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives e.g. web stats, press cuttings, and update the team via reports/presentations
- To utilise our CRM database, both updating and extracting data as required
- To support the Brand Manager and other team members with the procurement process in terms of requesting quotes, creating PO’s and managing/briefing suppliers where appropriate
- To manage stock levels for literature, promotional goods and marketing materials.
What will the successful candidate look like?
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or related discipline
- Use of digital tools including web CMS and social media (in professional capacity)
- Ability to demonstrate project management experience
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize effectively.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'