Full Strength Brilliance Wanted
If you’re looking for a career that keeps you motivated, has bags of potential and puts you in a position to make a positive difference to a hugely successful business, Twinings delivers.
Twinings are seeking an energetic and driven Marketing Assistant to join their vibrant Brand Marketing team, working on their portfolio of brands including Twinings & Jacksons of Piccadilly, Ovaltine and Options, and the exciting new Infusions and Cold Infuse ranges. This is a fantastic opportunity to support the operational execution of the brand strategy within the world’s second largest producer of tea.
You could be:
- Supporting the Insights team in analysing and reporting market performance, maintaining brand and initiative scorecards and trackers, and acting as Nielsen’s point of contact for any queries.
- Assisting the innovation and brand teams in developing marketing materials for new product development, creating world class presentations, and supporting innovative launches will all be part of this exciting opportunity.
- Working with the Connections Brand Manager, you will review and approve content, ensuring consistency across all touchpoints including the social content calendar, together with managing the marketing relationship with the company’s third-party gifting supplier.
Additional responsibilities will include supporting the daily running of the portfolio brands, monthly reporting of the overall A&P budgets and supporting the sales and category team with information to ensure executional excellence in product launches.
We are looking for a graduate or equivalent with 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing team. You will need a strong interest in commercial delivery, and a passion for marketing. You will be highly proficient with MS Office and possess the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams. You will need to demonstrate good organisation and planning skills, an eye for detailed analysis, and be confident in numerical evaluation.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job - they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: Bonus + Pension & Healthcare + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Perkbox staff Discounts + free tea, fruit + healthy breakfast
Come and Join us
- We’re ambitious. You’ll need to be too.
- We do hot-desking. Not hierarchies.
- No dress code. Hurray.
- You decide your hours.
- We nurture talent and give everyone the chance to be brilliant.
- You’re brimming with great ideas.
- You want a career, not just a job.
- You’re a go-getter. But a nice one.
- You’re collaborative, hardworking and a great communicator.
- Want to work in a vibrant environment.
- Problem Solving
- Detailed Analysis
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Organised and delivery focused
- Creative and able to produce high quality presentations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'