The purpose of this role is to assist in driving the PC World Business marketing plans across all communication channels which appeal to the business customer to maximise sales and net profit.
- Assists in the execution of the marketing plan and conduct detailed reviews
- Attends category range reviews and works collaboratively with the category teams planning cycles – strategy, 1D, 2D’s
- Work cross functionally across the business and externally to support the delivery of the marketing plan
- Building the planning decks for all events and promotions – sharing this with wider stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of the marketing communications to stores and to wider key stakeholders
- Work with the online team to ensure marketing activity is activated on the website in the most compelling way
- Managing the social media channels with the external agency
- Working closely with the Studio and Brand teams to ensure consistently strong messaging through-the-line
- Driving the brand forward with the assistance of agencies and wider teams internally
- Work collaboratively with Commercial and Suppliers to support new product and service launches and create marketing plans to do so
- Ability to manage numerous stakeholders, internally and externally to deliver plans
- Drive to work in a multi-faceted environment and not shy to working on several projects simultaneously
- Creative thinker
- Excellent at planning, organising and thinking of the bigger picture
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of presenting to team forums as well as working cross functionally to achieve the desired results
- Customer champion
- Able to work independently as well as in a large team
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of customer needs
- Strong attention to detail to ensure line level accuracy
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'