A Marketing Assistant is needed to join a respected Chambers, based in the City of London on a an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity to become permanent. This opportunity will suit a Marketing or Law graduate with some experience in a similar role.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing literature
- Monitoring and updating the intranet and website content
- Coordinating events and seminars
- Coordinate directory submissions
- Updating the firms CRM system
- Assist with analysing rankings in Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and other directories.
- Assist with disseminating information from the directories.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- Basic understanding of marketing practices and processes
- You will have great all round communication skills and an ability to deal effectively at all levels
- You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines and with excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'