Are you a successful Marketing Assistant looking to take the next steps in your career?
Our client are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years.
Due to continuing growth, they are now seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team at their head office in Oxford.
This role is within a busy Marketing department who support their nationwide group of car and commercial vehicle dealerships.
Marketing Assistant key responsibilities:
- To help create and implement marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the manufacturers they represent.
- Co-ordination of group-wide marketing initiatives.
- Regular communication with dealerships.
- Performance analysis of campaigns.
- Play a key role within the Marketing team to improve their competitiveness in the market.
- Automotive experience is highly desired.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Confident communicator.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- High competence level through all Microsoft Office programmes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting their latest offers via both online and offline channels. They are looking for a confident, organised and pro-active individual who can play a leading role in the success of their campaigns across the board.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Salary: £18,000The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'