One of the leading providers of Marcomms sector conferences in the UK is looking to hire an exceptionally bright and tenacious graduate to join their team as a Marketing Assistant.
Are you an exceptional graduate? Do you have a 2.1 degree from a leading university and ABB grades at A Level? If you consider yourself to be pro-active, driven and commercially astute with an interest in developing a career in Marketing or Events then the role of Marketing Assistant could be right for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to kickstart their career in B2B marketing and learn social media marketing and email campaign management. Join this fun, lively team as a Marketing Assistant where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important. The team love innovation and new ideas and welcome yours from the very first day! If you strive to always perform at your peak, then you will be encouraged, trained, supported and driven in this entrepreneurial and energetic workplace.
Marketing Assistant - Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Social media marketing
- Conference website management
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting speakers, sponsors & delegates at conference
- Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management
- High 2:1 degree or above from a top university
- A-Levels - A & B grades minimum
- Marketing experience in a business environment would be an advantage
- Creative and innovative mindset
- A positive, can-do attitude is an absolute must!
- 25 day’s holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Communication Skills
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'