This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a career in Marketing. The Marketing Assistant will support the Head of Marketing and wider team in a range of tasks in order to carry out the overall marketing strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide support to the Head of Marketing and wider team in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Act as the first point of contact for general enquiries into the team.
- Support the Head of Marketing in budgeting, including the logging of invoices and acting as the first point of contact for Accounts Payable.
- Assist with managing version control of marketing materials, such as brochures, and ensure that the correct versions are maintained on the intranet, website and in stock.
- Follow appropriate procedures to ensure all Financial Promotions are reviewed, logged and signed off by Compliance.
- Support in the creation of PowerPoint pitch documents and templates.
- Assist with various projects the Marketing department is involved in, such as attending events.
- Liaise with agencies where required such as design, media and printing agencies.
- Assist with event organisation where required, including maintaining an inventory of merchandise, placing orders, putting together goodie bags and liaising with logistics companies.
- Provide input into the development and execution of marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Maintain brand consistency, both in design and tone of voice, across all communications.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in marketing, communication, public relations, media, advertising or any other related field.
- Some experience in marketing preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a high level of written and verbal English language skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- The intellectual capacity to learn and understand clients wide range of products and services and be able to translate such understanding into relevant content.
- Organisation - Must be able to multi-task, manage and prioritise projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Autonomy - Able to work independently and use initiative.
- Flexibility - The Marketing department is very much a 'team’ environment and therefore there may be opportunities for the individual to take part in other marketing-related activity. The individual will be prepared to work with Marketing colleagues and assist, where reasonable, to achieve successful outcomes for the department and the business.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"