My client, are a successful family run business based in Castle Donington. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their small and friendly team on a permanent basis.
We are able to consider candidates looking for full-time and part-time employment.
Marketing Assistant - The Role
Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the scheduling and organising of company marketing activities.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with the external marketing agency to ensure tasks are completed to brief, on time and in budget.
- Coordinating regular promotions including mail shots and e-shots.
- Writing copy for content marketing.
- Taking responsibility for growing social media presence, including blogging.
Marketing Assistant - The Candidate:
- We are looking for a committed, hardworking and reliable individual who has experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to write creative and effective copy.
- To be considered for the role you will need to be proactive, organised and able to work with a high level of initiative.
- Some digital marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"